Although we will not be meeting together in our building, we will be meeting together for Grace Church Online (read more here). We believe that this obstacle is actually an unbelievable opportunity for us to share hope with people and explore new ways to meet needs in our community. Grace Church livestreams on Facebook every Sunday at 10:15. Not only can people watch while they’re on vacation or home sick, guests can explore our services from their living room. We’ve found that most of our first time guests at church on Sunday morning have actually watched a service online before setting foot in our building! Here’s five things to know about how to tune in to Grace Church Online on Sundays!
- Tune in LIVE on Facebook at 10:15 – Save this invite to your phone and text it to a friend!
- Grace Church Online is an easy invite – you can share hope with someone with the click of a button –
- Invite a friend or neighbor to watch with you!
- Here are the links to tune in and share with friends:
- Facebook LIVE at 10:15 (you’ll be able to interact with anyone else watching!)
- YouTube LIVE at 10:15 (YouTube is often an app on your Smart TV so you can watch in your living room on the big screen)
- Grace Church TV at 10:15 (our newest platform to watch church together, no login or account required)
- Watch anytime on the Grace Church App, website, or Vimeo
- Start a Facebook Watch Party –
- Once you tune in to Facebook LIVE at 10:15, click to “Start a Watch Party.” This button will signal to your friends that you are watching church online and that they are welcome to watch with you. It will allow you to comment together while you watch church online.
- Grace Kids at Home
- Parents, check your email on Sunday morning for resources for your kiddos! The email will have age appropriate video lessons, activities and songs for your kids in the comfort of your own living room.
- Giving Online is Simple and Secure –
- Financial resources are the fuel to communicating hope in a time of fear! We are in partnership with Wooster City Schools and hope to support our community in various ways. Your continued giving will also communicate hope and drive our ministry presence during this time. While online giving is available, you can also mail or drop off a gift to the church office. Your gifts make Grace Church Online possible and allow our church to seize opportunities to share hope and meet community needs.
We never expected this, but we know that God is working! Stay tuned for ways to continue to engage with Grace Church Online and invite more people to experience hope during this season of uncertainty in our community. We truly believe the best is yet to come!